Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm a horrible blogger lol >.<  I don't even get into my blog easily, so it's something I add to the list of reasons why I don't blog often lol...

I actually wonder if I appear ADDish lol... somedays it's crafts crafts crafts... other days it's cello cello cello... other days it's YAY the violin bridge isn't snapping down!  LOL!!!! 

I had a horrible night last night.  I had a good day today.  The violin bridge DIDN"T snap down today LOL YAY lol... but I didn't have time to play it *frowns* lol... I will finish tuning it tomorrow morning and break it out tomorrow.  I LOVE my violin :D and cello lol...

I'm taking a break on my peacock.  ... lemme specify.... I'm taking a break from the IMMENSE quilling project I undertook lol... which is supposed to look like a peacock.  It's half way completed :)  I just needed a break before I do the last half, which will be VERY tedious and since it's so large, it'll be really intensive.

I'm hoping next year I can get the Lutherie books and tools, etc, like Will agreed :)  I don't want to lose my interest in it with this HUGE wait... but at least this bill is getting paid off and then there's just the one last one, and it'll be all gone :D  I'm excited.

I did a LOT of work for the local theater.  I felt discouraged when some didn't seem to like that I did all the work and one outright interrupted me and they seemed to be getting bored while I was reading my list.  I honestly didn't think it was THAT long >.<  The president (a really awesome lady) said that she thought I shamed them because it was work they were all supposed to have done as well and did not.  And there I was sitting there - NOT part of the board, but I did it anyway and did a great job and wrote up a report on what I found.   In turn it spurred talk about how to better the theater, which was what she was hoping for!  That made me feel good that it was beneficial.   I also got blind-sided twice at the meeting and then spoken down to for the second time by one of the ladies.

I was confused as to why I was being treated like that and I won't lie... I was hurt, too!  The president told me that it wasn't me and we chatted for a while.  I feel a LOT better after our chat.  :)

I baked for a bake sale at the farmer's market, which I'd been meaning to go to for eons.  It's on a Wednesday, which I HATE!  I prefer Will to drive me to new places when I don't know the area.  Especially, since I have cataracts and I worry about driving into an area I don't know that may include a lot of glare and I especially don't like driving at night unless it's an area I know well and not far.  My polarized glasses are still working great, but I worry about a day when they no longer cut it and I have to turn in my license.

I contacted a professor at Central Michigan University.  I got her info from a worker of hers who visited my area on vacation.  This deaf woman (epic woman by the way...) told me that her boss helps people and can help me get info to get Mitzie trained and certified as a guide dog (a seeing eye dog).  This will help me in situations when I have to take the dogs out at night to do their business and also when I'm leaving the theater late at night.

Last night, when I stepped out of the theater to go home, the door shut behind me and BAM... I couldn't see a damn thing!  At all... nothing... I stood there not sure where to move.  I knew Will had the car somewhat near - I could hear the car engine.  But I didn't know where he was and how far... I started to walk to where I thought he might be and used a foot to make sure I wasn't going down a ditch lol (not even ground... the theater parking is all dirt and uneven).  All I could think was, "CRAP!  I need Mitzie!"  Luckily, Will finally realized that I couldn't see where the car was and came out to try to guide me.  But, ya... I could REALLY use Mitzie all trained up now... especially with me being at the theater late a lot more often!!

With car head lights on I can see the road, etc... But if an on coming car has their brights on... HOLY CRAP!!!! I will look down and to the right... and follow the white line.  I'm sure I'd feel more confident if I drove more often.  My polarized lenses help me to see like a normal seeing person does.  I just hardly drive these days and I worry ... cuz... I'm a worrier lol

mmm Violin...

I've been using Binaural  and subliminal messages to help me deal with my PTSD.  It's been working GREAT!  I feel like I'm more myself ... not all the time, but for a good chunk of the day... then I'll listen to it again and I feel better again.  The TRICK is getting Aria to let me have the hour to listen to it uninterrupted, so it can work.  If she does that, then it lasts almost the whole day.

I liked how effective it was and decided to try one to increase my metabolism.  The drugs I was on to help with the PTSD "helped" me to gain 80 pounds in two years... >.<  Well, it shot my metabolism to hell.  So, I'm hoping this helps fix it.  I also try to go for walks, a bike ride, or use some of my exercise stuff to do SOMETHING - for any amount of time each day.  I've lost 15 pounds... just another 65 to go!!!

We went to the Lumberman's Monument.  GORGEOUS area! I love it here SO MUCH!... but all I have to say about that "monument" is ... damn... nearly 300 stairs!!!  I huffed... and I puffed... and I almost blew my heart out lol...  It was sad that I am that out of shape... I used to be able to do stuff like that with hardly any problem, pause, etc...

So, I told Will we need to go back there often :)  So, I can beat those stairs!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAH I shall persevere!! lol Conquer the stairs... n stuff... ok nap time? lol

I'll try to post again soon :)

Be well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment