Saturday, March 31, 2012

Snowed Yesterday

So, it snowed yesterday....  I hope the plants all do ok.  We just got a dusting, thankfully.

I haven't been keeping up with this on line journal well.  Keeping a paper one in person is easier.  No so hard on my eyes :(.....

Actually, I've been neglecting Facebook, chat lists, etc...  All for the same reason.  I'm tired of squinting to see the screen...  I've developed this horrible crease between my eyes because of it!  I hate it!!!  Damn cataracts :( 

Anyway, I've been preparing the spare room (would've been the baby room and we've been making it into a library room) for Kz.  He's a great on line friend who Will helped get a job up here.  He starts on the 11th of April.   He arrives in town on the 8th or 9th.  So, I've been trying to make room for him and get us more settled in.  This way he'll have room for his stuff in here, too.  I've NO idea how long he'll be here.  He has a super high metabolism, so hopefully he's willing to chip in on groceries... We're not on our feet well enough to be able to support that kind of food bill, yet.  He's a good guy, though, so I doubt he'll leave us in a bind.

It'll be SO NICE to have a friend near again.  They normally move away and then we NEVER hear from them again :(.... having a friend move near for once is sooo awesome.  We're all excited! 

I HATE when I'm reminded of shit from my past.  There's so many horrible memories and sooo much hurt.  I just wish I would stop myself sooner before I go on a rant and end up getting grumpy and miserable.  I don't want this new life here in MI ruined from bad memories.  I only want to look forward and be positive.  Otherwise I'll never recover or relax fully.

Even sadder was it was to Papa-Gray that I ranted to.  He brought up some things and it got me goin... blegh... hope I didn't drag him down with my slip backwards downhill...  

I can't believe it's almost April already!!!  SHEESH...   It'll be SOOO nice to have the full Northern spring!!!  I've not had a nice spring since 2000.   :D

I love my new chat smileys that I put into my gmail chat..... I sooooo wanna show them off to more people!!! 

Aria's been better... which is awesome.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment